Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Luxurious Sustainable Glass House Design Architecture

modern glass house design ideas

Luxurious sustainable glass house design architecture is located in Stuttgart, Germany. This modern glass house has four storeys, and edifice has nothing to hide. The home’s front facade features photovoltaic panels that power the sustainable house and light it up when the sun goes down. Adding to its amazing sustainable features, the luxury house also boasts geothermal energy and cooling. Minimal style is king at House R 128, which has no interior walls, and a few modern pieces that characterize the home’s open-concept living areas.

3 comments:

  1. Wow it so fabulous and very elegant. This house I think is very expensive because it full of glasses. I also want to live in this kind of house that so cool. Thanks for sharing those photos I really like it.:)

    Gaile | Philippines Homes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This glass house was very fantastic. Looks elegant and amazing. I am impressed with the features and how I wish to have an investment like this. Thank you for sharing this with ud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. projeto arquitetura preço m2

    ReplyDelete